So you’ve decided to take some time off and travel. Congrats! Taking this first leap was probably not easy. Or maybe you’ve had this idea for a while and were just waiting for the right moment to set it free. Either way, we hope your travels are eye-opening and inspiring and the team at Intrepid Travel is here to help with the logistics of planning a career break trip.
For 21 years, we’ve operated small group adventures, getting travelers like you off the beaten path to really experience a destination like a local. Maybe you have a dream destination or perhaps the world is your proverbial oyster. Either way, it is likely Intrepid has a trip for you, with over 1,000 trips in 100 countries.
Spend a month exploring temples and beaches in Southeast Asia, then jump across to India to experience the fiery flavors and enchanting history of this eclectic region. Or maybe start off in Europe, checking out the Mediterranean flavors of Italy and Spain before hopping across to Morocco for a bit of Middle Eastern culture and desert adventure. From there, the vastness of Africa opens up, with gorilla treks in Uganda, safaris in Kenya, and treks in Tanzania. If you’ve always had your heart set on Africa, consider our epic 4-month long Cairo to Capetown overland journey, venturing through no fewer than 12 countries and seeing some of the world’s most amazing landscapes.
Why consider a group trip with Intrepid?
– Hassle-free:You have enough planning to do for your career break. Traveling with Intrepid takes the hassle out of planning local transportation, sight seeing, and accommodations.
– Free time to explore on your own: You’re free to do as you choose; pursue your own interests one day and take part in activities we’ve arranged for you the next.
– Local access: Traveling with Intrepid is like visiting a friend and having them show you around their city. Our group leaders are locals and know all of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife spots not accessible to most tourists.
– Something for everyone: Intrepid travels to over 100 countries on all 7 continents and have trips to fit every budget.
– Safety: Traveling in a group tends to be safer than solo travel and our group leaders provide tips on how to explore your destination safely.
Intrepid is committed to traveling in a way that is respectful of local people, their culture, local economies and the environment. We recently became a carbon-neutral company, offsetting our carbon emissions on the majority of our trips. We are also members of the United Nations Global Compact, an initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
Click here for more info on Intrepid or to book your small group adventure today!
Win An Intrepid Trip!
We are proud to have Intrepid Travel as an Exclusive National Sponsor for our 2011 Event. Intrepid will be giving away One (1) Grand Prize* consisting of a 10-day/9-night trip for 1 on their Classic Canada excursion. Register today for your chance to win.
Intrepid will also be offering all attendees of Meet, Plan, Go! events discounts of up to 20% off their tours. Well worth the ticket price alone!
* Click here for terms & conditions