Welcome to the exclusive Meet, Plan, Go! Affiliate Program. We’d love to have you as an affiliate helping us sell the Career Break Basic Training course as well as helping yourself to 20% of the sale.
How the affiliate program works:
- Sign up for the Affiliate program through EJunkie (instructions below)
- Copy one or more of the Affiliate Ads and put on your site
- Write up a blog post about the course & community utilizing your personal experiences. Please note, Michaela and Sherry are also available to do interviews or answer questions. If you want feedback from your fellow members, please make sure they are okay with that first. We value our members privacy.
- Share on your social networks
- If someone reaches the Meet, Plan, Go! site through your affiliate link, then a cookie will be set in their browser. The cookie will be active for 6 months on that computer unless the user clears cookies on that machine. If the person registers for the course, then you’ll get 20% of that sale.
- If you’ve made any sales, you’ll get your payment at the end of each month.
- Then you can go out and buy yourself some nice, new travel gear!
Ejunkie Sign up instructions:
- Click the merchant’s sign-up link; Join our Affiliate Program!
- If you are not already logged into E-junkie, this will take you to E-junkie’s login/registration page where you can:
– Log into your existing E-junkie account
– Register for a new account if you don’t have one
- You will arrive at Affiliate Admin;
- Click Get Affiliate Code;
- The Select Merchant menu lists the affiliate programs you have joined*;
- Click Get Affiliate Code button, then:
We have common Affiliate settings for all of our Meet Plan Go! products. Copy the Common Hop Link code, which will redirect buyers to the seller’s page (see more about Hop Links below);
- Paste your link code into the HTML source of your own Web page.
* Note: If you did not find your Merchant listed in your Affiliate Admin > Get Affiliate Codes screen, you may need to click the Merchant’s sign-up link again.
How Hop Links Work:
When you click your Hop Link, you will not see your ID anywhere on the seller’s page, nor is that necessary to credit you for the sale, and the buyer does not even need to purchase anything immediately after clicking your link. Clicking your Hop Link sets a cookie in the buyer’s browser which expires in 6 months, then we redirect them to the seller’s page. Every affiliate-eligible product that buyer purchases from that seller during the life of that cookie will earn you a commission, even if they go back to the seller’s site directly later without clicking through your link again.
Affiliate commission will be paid as a lump sum at the end of the month via PayPal (e.g., commission for sales made in January will be paid the first week of February). Make sure you have entered your PayPal email in Affiliate Admin > Edit Profile!