MPG Intrepid Contest Giveaway
As an attendee of a Meet Plan Go! 2012 event you can win a trip for 2 in Turkey from our sponsor Intrepid Travel! You and a travel companion will get to experience Intrepid’s Turkey Express small group tour which focuses on local cultural experiences – a perfect addition to any Career Break itinerary!
Just make sure you ‘opt in’ when you purchase your event ticket to be included in contest giveaways when you purchase your Meet Plan Go! ticket.
Stroll the lively backstreets of Istanbul, Reflect on WWI in Gallipoli, Swim the balmy waters of the Aegean, Wander the marble streets of Ephesus, Experience the dazzling white terraces of Pamukkale, Take a ferry to the European shore, Bliss out in the seaside playground of Antalya
Contest Terms and Conditions
“Win a Trip for 2 in Turkey” Giveaway
1. Eligibility: The “Win a Trip for 2 in Turkey” Giveaway is open only to legal U.S. and Canadian Residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of Intrepid Travel, and their respective, affiliated companies, vendors, advertising/promotion companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void in NY, FL, RI, AZ and where prohibited. Odds of winning the prize offered will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Oct 16, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT, on Oct 16, 2012.
3. To Enter: No cost to enter. To enter simply COMPLETE ENTRY FORM with registering for Meet Plan Go or sign up at the event. After you have fully completed the entry form and submitted the required information, you will be automatically entered into the Promotion. Limit: only one entry per person during the Promotion Period. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Prize: There is One (1) Grand Prize being offered, consisting of a 8 day/7-night trip for 2 Trip includes accommodations (double occupancy), some meals (5 breakfasts, 1dinners), as well as local transportation while on the trip. Additional details may be found at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/ersa Approximate retail value of this prize: $2090 USD.
5. Winner Selection/Prize Draw: A random drawing will be conducted on/about October 22, 2012 from among all eligible entries received. Any entrant selected as the potential Grand Prize winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by mail, phone, or email, and must reply within ten (10) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the prize and Intrepid Travel will award said prize to an alternate. Only two (2) alternate winners will be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize Conditions: Winner must redeem the prize travel package within one (1) year from date prize is awarded. If winner is unable to redeem the package within the time period required, the prize will be forfeited. The package is subject to availability and blackout dates. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers. Prize valid on new booking only and cannot be applied to existing bookings. Standard booking conditions apply. Request must be placed no less than sixty (60) days prior to requested
departure date. Winner must obey local laws and regulations. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to food/beverages, International Airfare, travel insurance, passports, visas and other documents related to foreign travel, personal charges at lodging, telecommunication charges, security fees, taxes, gratuities, or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner’s travel companion must be eighteen (18) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Winner’s companion must also execute liability/publicity releases prior to travel. Winner and companion are solely responsible for obtaining documents necessary for international travel, i.e. passports (if applicable). Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize, if applicable.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Intrepid Travel’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Intrepid Travel, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
10. General Conditions: Intrepid Travel reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion, as determined by Intrepid Travel in its sole discretion. In such event, Intrepid Travel reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release: By receipt of any prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. For
United Kingdom residents, this release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in a similar, future Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, in the state of California, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A.